Minister Douglas Sowers, M.A in Missions from Biola University and a Certificate in Bible from Multnomah University. Douglas preached his pilot sermon in 2015 at New Visions Baptist Church, and was licensed to preach under the direction of Pastor James Douglas Clay. Douglas earned a BS in Chemistry in 1979 from University of California, Irvine.
Reverend Regina Davis-Sowers, PhD in Sociology from Georgia State University. Regina preached her pilot sermon in 2002 at Christian Mission Non-Denominational Church, and was licensed to preach under the direction of Rev. Freddie Baisden. She was ordained in August, 2005, by Pastor Bettye Holland. She attended Women’s Institute of Ministry in Atlanta, GA, founded and taught by Pastor Bettye Holland, where she was Valedictorian of the Preachers’ Class. She earned all her degrees from Georgia State University: BA in Sociology in 1997, MA in Sociology in 2000, and PhD in Sociology in 2006. She served as an Associate Minister at Antioch Baptist Church in San Jose, CA and at New Visions Baptist Church in Nashville, TN.
Isaiah 46 Ministries was created to fulfill our callings to spread the Good News of God the Father and His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.The following beliefs are the bases for our ministry.
1. We believe One God, manifested in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
2. We believe the God, the Father, known as Yahweh, is the Creator of all creation.
3. We believe that Yahweh sent His Son, Jesus Christ, into the world, to save human beings from their sins and to reconcile human beings to Himself.
4. We believe that Jesus came in human form, lived a sinless life, was crucified for the sins of the world, was buried, and on the third day, He was resurrected.
5. We believe that Jesus sits in the place of honor at the right hand of His Father in Heaven, and that He intercedes on behalf of those who believe in Him.
6. We believe salvation is by faith in Jesus Christ. We believe that there is one true Church, the Body of Christ, and that includes all believers, without regard to race and ethnicity, gender, nation, social class, or language.
7. We believe that, upon confession of faith, the gift of the Holy Spirit is given, and that the Holy Spirit indwells and empowers believers. The Holy Spirit is a gift from God.
8. We believe in the reality of Joshua 1:9: That God is with us wherever we go, and that He hears and answers prayers, according to His Will for our lives.